For more information about cookies visit AboutCookies.org
These cookies are necessary in order to allow proper navigation of the site and to perform all its functions in full & agrave ;, such as filling out a contact form that otherwise can not be used.
These cookies collect information on ‘use of the site, which pages are visited and any errors that may occur during navigation. These cookies do not collect information that can identify a user, any information & egrave; collected anonymously and is used to help us improve the operation of the website. By using our website, you agree that these cookies can be installed on their device.
Cookies & agrave functions;
Cookies allow the site to remember the choices made by the user (such as name, language or region of origin) and provide functionality & agrave; advanced customized. Also allow us to save the settings on Your chosen to offer a better service .The information gathered by these types of cookies can be made anonymous and can not track your activities & agrave; Navigation on other websites.
By using our website, you agree that these cookies can be installed on their device.
The site may also use the following third-party cookies for profiling, even non-commercial.
* Cookie Facebook Connect that allows users already registered on the website Facebook to authenticate without requiring access credentials entered at registration. OWNER may, if she voluntarily uses it, the system and the cookies of Facebook Connect, to integrate the login HOLDER with your Facebook account. In addition to simplifying the registration process, Facebook Connect enables the website to extend certain features of the social network to the site, making it easier to share content through Facebook: For these reasons, the holder could use the Facebook Connect system to collect personal data from your Facebook account. Such data could be handled by Facebook, in some cases, and with his consent, for marketing purposes and / or analytical, and not only to provide the service. Same objectives are pursued with the system Twitter Button. To disable this cookie, go to the next page .
* Cookie Pixel conversion Facebook, which allows the holder to track conversions that occur on its Web site as a result of the ads that are running on Facebook. For example, in case the owner would like to track purchases or membership to a particular campaign publicized on Facebook, the cookie tells Facebook every time a user has completed a purchase or adhered to a particular country on the site of OWNER. Facebook compares the conversion event with the group of people who were shown the ad or who clicked on it, in order to provide information to the Data that help understand the return on investment for your spending advertising. To disable this cookie, go to the next page .
* Cookie Pixel conversion Google AdWords / Doubleclick. The owner uses this pixel to know which of your keywords are generating the most clicks and conversions on Google services required to HOLDER (eg. Subscriptions or sales campaigns). This tool indicates the owner what happened after users have clicked on your ad on Google, for example if they have purchased a product from e-shop or have joined a campaign. With this information, HOLDER identifies most effective keywords for your business. To disable this cookie, go to the next page .
and the steps below,
1. Click on “Tools” at the top of the browser window and select Options
2. Click on the tab ‘Under the Hood’, find the section ‘Privacy’, and select the “Content Settings”
3. Now select ‘Allow local data to be set’
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0
1. Click on “Tools” at the top of the browser window and select ‘Internet Options’, then click on the ‘Privacy’
2. To enable cookies in your browser, be sure that the level of privacy & Egrave; set to Medium or below,
1. Click on “Tools” at the top of the browser window and select “Options”
2. Then select the Privacy icon
1. Click on the icon Cog at the top of the browser window and select “Preferences”
2. Click on ‘Protection’, select the option that says’ block third-party cookies for advertising & agrave; ‘
3. Click ‘Save’
If you want to allow cookies from our site, please follow the steps below:
Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 on OSX
1. Click on ‘Explore’ at the top of the browser window and select “Preferences”
2. Scroll down until you see “Cookies” under Receiving Files
3. Select the option ‘Do not ask’
Safari on OSX
1. Click on ‘Safari’ at the top of the browser window and select “Preferences”
2. Click on the ‘Security’ and then ‘Accept cookies’
3. Select ‘Only from site’
Mozilla and Netscape on OSX
1. Click on ‘Mozilla’ or ‘Netscape’ at the top of the browser window and select “Preferences”
2. Scroll down until you see cookies under ‘Privacy and Security’
3. Select ‘Enable cookies for the originating web site’
1. Click on ‘Menu’ at the top of the browser window and select “Settings”
2. Then select “Preferences”, select the tab ‘Advanced’
3. Then select the ‘option’ Accept cookies “
You can & ograve; Google to prevent the detection of a cookie that is generated and associated with your use of this website (including your IP address) and the processing of such data by downloading and installing this plugin for the browser: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
Our pride is also the teaching farm for families, children and fun loving adults which in a simple yet serious way allows us to explain with the help of games and tastings our work and generosity of our land and the olive tree in particular.